Thursday 21 November 2013

postheadericon ~Refined Wild~ at the 3rd Annual Relay for Life Christmas Expo!


 Yearly Relay for Life Events: You can never attend just one!

Yes, yes, yes, I know what you're thinking.

Hey, Khyle, yo' crazy. You already did a Relay for Life event this year. A big one. You built an entire sim. Don't you think you've had enough?

Well, buddy. I'll tell you when I've had enough.

So, yeah! Refined Wild will be at the 3rd Annual Relay for Life Christmas Expo. My good friend (and motion artist) Methias Kira from [-Abstract Soul-] is going to be selling in his very own booth this time around!

(*wipes away tear* They grow up so fast.)

Unfortunately, I won't be doing anything too extra-super-duper-special for this event. No art installations. No sim-wide builds.

However!

I will be selling a couple of new products, will have something nice in the raffle and I will be displaying a themed Christmas Tree!

See you there!


0 comments: